Tuning into what you need in the moment, Bethany’s yoga classes combine a variety of styles such as: Vinyasa Flow, Restorative, Deep Stretching, Meditation, Chakra Alignment, & Yoga Therapy. Explore a unique twist by adding art, journaling, or thai massage to your session. All classes are very hands-on, allowing you to go deeper into your practice while releasing any blockages (physical or mental) along the way.
yoga class ideas
- Yoga: a blend of different styles of yoga (Vinyasa, Hatha, Kundalini, Therapeutic, & More) to invigorate & balance the body, mind, & spirit.
- Yoga Therapy: explore a deeper understanding of the effect of emotions, beliefs, & life patterns by connecting with the energy body through movement & body sensing.
- Couples Yoga: a blend of different styles of yoga plus partner poses & thai massage to nourish your sacred relationship.
- Family or Kids Yoga: a playful & creative practice that includes fun yoga poses, breathing, partner massage, games & creative movement. Ask about adding art!
- Relaxation: guided meditation, breathing, restorative poses, & thai massage to soothe the mind & rejuvenate the spirit.
- Partner Thai Massage: learn to give & receive the ancient healing art of thai massage which includes assisted yoga stretches, massage, acupressure, & reflexology.
- YogArt Therapy: yoga plus an artistic play class that combines journaling, painting, & various art techniques to unleash the creator within.
Bethany is based in Dallas, TX where she offers private yoga sessions at her home studio in Turtle Creek and travels to her client’s homes or businesses.
Bethany now offers private retreats at Living Waters on Lake Travis, a retreat property near Austin, TX.
Contact Bethany to set up your first session!