@Sacred Space Yoga, Frisco, TX
Saturday, October 13, 9am-12pm
What you’re thinking and believing shapes your experience of the world ~ your emotions, body, relationships, career, creativity, LIFE! The Work of Byron Katie is a simple and profound process of identifying and questioning thoughts that create stress. It’s a way to stretch, open, and unwind the mind to fall in love with reality, just as it is. Through a playful Mind/Body exploration of meditative inquiry AND therapeutic yoga, unravel what blocks you from fully enjoying your beautiful life.
Some benefits from an ongoing practice are:
- greater sense of inner peace & joy
- direct experience of yogic principles: oneness, presence, acceptance, non-attachment, and non-judgment
- deeper relationships with self and others
- more creativity & clarity in life and work
- less physical tension in the body
- trust in a friendly universe
No prior experience is necessary ~ simply bring your stress and an open mind! Want to continue this practice? Join Sacred Space’s “Loving What Is” book club series that launches after the workshop.
“I am a lover of what is, not because I’m a spiritual person, but because it hurts when I argue with reality.”~Byron Katie