Bring this training to your community! Online or in-person.
Contact me for more info.
What if your pain, frustrations, & fears are your greatest yoga teachers? What if everyone in your life ~ family, friends, students, co-workers ~ are here to wake YOU up?
The Work of Byron Katie is a meditative form of inquiry that shows us how to identify and question the egoic thoughts that create stress and suffering. It’s a way to stretch, open, and unwind the mind. Our YATW training is a heart-felt invitation for yoga teachers to:
- Learn an efficient way to deal with any type of stress in your life.
- Become a witness to the thoughts and stories in your mind.
- Notice the cause & effect of believing your painful thoughts.
- Question your “identity” as a yoga teacher.
- Face your fears and challenges about teaching yoga.
- Discover how to access your inner wisdom and live your yoga.
- Investigate the “business” of yoga – what is YOUR business?
- Experience the relationship between the mind & body.
- Practice & facilitate inquiry with meditation & movement.
- Explore yogic principles: oneness, presence, acceptance, non-judgment, non-attachment, unconditional love, enlightenment.
After the training, you are invited to participate in an after-care program to continue your practice with fellow yoga teachers. This is a wonderful way to support you in going deeper into your own freedom as inquiry becomes a daily practice.
Freedom isn’t a destination. It’s a state of mind. ~ Byron Katie
Bethany Webb is a Yoga Therapist, Author, & Certified Facilitator for The Work of Byron Katie (Mindset Coaching). She creatively blends yoga, inquiry, & meditation in order to awaken the presence of inner peace & joy that lives within all of us.
Bethany loves exploring the relationship between the mind & body ~ how our BS (belief systems) affects our emotions, physical sensations, and overall health & wellbeing.
In 2015, life gave her a sweet surprise when she was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 34. Her background provided the perfect training & inner support system to meet cancer with an open mind, peace, & humor. Cancer became a true gift and her greatest yoga teacher. It taught her how to be present, slow down, deeply listen, ask for support, let go, & truly connect. Becoming “free” from cancer has taken on a whole new meaning.
When the mind is open, inner peace is available to us in any moment. More than ever, Bethany is inspired to share her experience and these healing tools through private sessions, trainings, and her book baby: My Guru Cancer.