I love yoga. I have been practicing for 18 years and I feel so grateful to call it my career for the past 8 years. One of my favorite teachers once said, “yoga is the art of experiencing yourself.” Yoga gives me an opportunity to slow down, be present, and love myself. I teach an eclectic style of yoga that blends Vinyasa, Yoga Therapy, Somatic Movement, Meditation, and whatever shows up in the moment. I also love combining it with my other passions: the work, thai bodywork, and yogArt. My yoga classes are very customized & hands-on, allowing you to feel nurtured and supported. Almost every class ends with a lavender head, neck, & shoulder massage ~ why? Because it’s AWESOME.
I offer private sessions (in-person in Dallas & skype) as well as workshops & retreats. Feel free to choose from the following classes or we can just see what you’re in the mood for in the moment.
schedule a session
Contact me to set up a private session or invite me to lead a workshop or retreat. Additional fee may be added for drive time. Please inquire for group rates.
- Private Yoga: $120/75 minutes
- Yoga Therapy (Yoga + The Work): $150/90 minutes
- Thai Yoga (Yoga + Thai Bodywork): $150/90 minutes
- YogArt Therapy (Yoga + Art): $250/120 minutes
- Upcoming Retreats, Workshops, & Class Series
- Customized Private Group Retreat or Workshop: Inquire about pricing